- Marouva wine is a wine known for being suitable for aging in oak barrels;
- the variety from which marouva wine is produced is romeiko, a variety grown since ancient times in the region of Kissamos, Chania on the island of Crete;
- during the Ottoman rule, "romeiko" was the name given to any person and any good that came from Greece;
- marouva wine is a strong, robust wine with a high degree of alcohol. The alcohol content of the wine is given both by the grape variety and by the arid climatic conditions of Crete;
- in the Cretan dialect marouva means obsolete;
- marouva wine has an intense weapon that evolves over time;
- traditionally, a barrel of Marouva wine was buried at the birth of a child and unearthed at its wedding;
- the vinegar in this wine has an intense, aromatic taste and is very different from traditional wine vinegar;
- the perfect ingredient to ennoble a salad, to marinate different types of meat or for sauces;
- the vinegar is obtained after a long maturation in oak barrels;
- the product is 100% natural and there may be natural sediment at the bottom of the bottle.
Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday between 9.00 and 18.00.
The delivery fee is 25 lei, in urban areas , for a single address. Benefit from free delivery for any order over 300 RON (VAT included and discount applied).
For orders received from rural areas, located at distances greater than 15 km from the city , the transport will be calculated after the order, to be communicated to the customer and accepted by him before delivery.
|Destination||Placing the order||Delivery time|
|Bucharest||Monday - Thursday until 15:00||24h|
|Bucharest||Thursday after 15:00 and weekends||Monday delivery|
|Province||Monday - Thursday until 15:00||48h|
|Province||Thursday after 15:00 and weekends||delivery on Tuesday|